Akira HMC Digital polarising filter 67mm
AKIRA CPL filter eliminates glare and reflection in color as well as black and white photography to produce clearly resolved pictures. Helps to bring out form and color, in still-life shots where glare or reflections are impediments such as on water surfaces, glass framed pictures and windows. In color shots, the blue of the sky is accurately rendered. The factor varies with the amount of light excludet from three to four, equivalent to 2,5 to 3.
- HMC DIGITAL coated: Multicoated surface reduces lens flare and ghosting caused by reflectors.
- BLACK FRAME: Black frame reduces reflections.
- LOW PROFILE FRAME: Ultra thin low profile frame allows to use AKIRA filters with super wideangle lenses.
- KNURLED FRAME EDGE: Equipped with knurling edge for eaasy attachment and removal.
- UV PROTECTED CASES: Filtre cases are UV protected to further lenghten life of the filter
Sample picture with and without the polarising filter